RE: Acroread plugin crashes Netscape-4.5-libc6

On a related note, the normal acrobat reader dies horribly under slink
for me. Probably libraries, but as it's closed source I can't recompile
it.. *curses quietly*

David Zanetti, Unix System Administrator, Information Technology Group
Wellington City Council, New Zealand. Phone x3354 or 04 801 3354

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential
and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not
disclose, copy or make use of its contents. If received in error you are
asked to destroy this email and contact the sender immediately. Your
assistance is appreciated.