Re: Floppy Drive Alignment Software

On 16 Feb, Person, Roderick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My 3.5 floppy is out of alignment, I know for other OSs there is software to
> help you align your drive is there any for Debian or Linux in general.
>
> thanks
> Rod

Alignment?  Are you sure?  I thought that alignment problems needed an
oscilloscope or at the least an expensive specially-made floppy.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've never seen such a program for Linux.
--
Stephen Ryan                   Debian GNU/Linux
Mathematics graduate student, Dartmouth College