Re: NE2000 PCI Card

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 joop.vson@mint.nl wrote:

> The NE2000 PCI-module is probing a number of addresses,
> make sure that your card is configured for one of those addresses.
> This can probably be done with the DOS-program (sorry) you have got
> with your card,

Joop

Is the necessary information to write code under Linux
to set the card's irq, addresses etc available?

I suppose one could do a (possibly illegal) disassembly
of the DOS code, to find that information -- unless one
can get that information from the card manufacturer.

--David Teague dbt@elentari.cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linus: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades.