problems in DSELECT

I used dselect to update all my SLINK packages today, and it wants to update
my Apache... It is popping up with a dependicy problem, and wont let me past
this point. The screen has 2 packages listed on it:

apache & apache-common

The installed version is 1.3.3-4 and it wants to install 1.3.3-6. Now, this
is not a problem with me, but it wont let me past the dependcy screen...
every time i hit enter, it just goes right back to that same place. If I
unselect apache, will it un-install my current version?!?

Thanks in advance.
will