Re: Kernel 2.2.1 and Samba

Finally it now worked. After installing smbfsx I had another problem:

To identify myself to our NT-Server I used to use my username and
workgroup, worked fine with the old version.

But now I have so supply as the workgroup name the domain name to the
smbmount-2.1.x commandline. Doesn't make 100% sense to me, but it works

Alexander.

--
Alexander Schwartz (alexander.schwartz@gmx.net)