Re: 96% packet loss on my network

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Paul Nathan Puri wrote:

> I plugged in my other laptop using the same pcmcia NIC and
> wire.  Same amount of packet loss.
>
> Do I conclude that it's either my hub or the wires?

Why kind of wire, I seem to remember them labled class 3 through 5 and
needing a class 5 for 100 base T.

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell  bmitch@atdot.org  http://bmitch.nws.net/  ICQ 30631197 |
| Throughout history, UNIX systems have regulary been broken into, beaten, |
| brutalized, corrupted, commandeered, compromised, and illegally fscked.  |
|                                   -- UNIX System Administration Handbook |