Mounting a floppy drive (and other qustions)

Thanks to the people that helped me out with installation!
Now I have a couple of questions about the basics of Linux.
I just installed my system, and it works good, except for three things:

        1. I can't mount the floppy drive.  Does anyone know how to do
this, or where I can find out how to?

        2. Is there a way to show only on screen at a time using ls
(like in DOS dir/p)?

        3. I type "mount --help" and the help scrolls by so fast I
cannot read it.  How can I change this?
                                                          JAK
                                            "Knowledge is power"