Re: slink install messed up hamm partition

Thanks, John H
I'm embarrased to say I must have  recently deleted the $ by accident.  This was in
the manual section though.

${SETSERIAL} -b  /dev/ttyS2 uart 16450 port 0x3E8 irq 3 ${STD_FLAGS}
^ (i put it back in)

So I don't get the SETSERIAL   not found anymore on bootup, but I still have to reset
the irq to 3 before I reconnect to my isp before every session.

I thought at first this change of behavior was due to installing slink from my hamm
partition, but I also upgraded most of my hamm to slink packages at about the same
time.  What might I have changed to make /dev/ttS2 to revert back to irq 4 all the
time?  I plan to pull out my modem and change the jumper setting, but before I do
that, I'd like to understand why this is happening.

Thanks
John B