Re: 2940UW installation problem

Gregory,
Thanks for your help but I am afraid this didn't work either.  The
installation process hangs up right after the following line is displayed:

(scsi0) Downloading sequencer code...419 instructions downloaded.

I know there is a driver that works since I found a RedHat installation
disks that does it right.  Now if there was only a way to install Debian and
tell it not to look for SCSI cards, I could at least install the system.  As
it stands now, I am basically stuck.

Avi

--
Avi Schwartz            Get a Life