Re: kernel-image-2.2.1 package cannot be created with make-kpkg

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, MacKenzie, Andrew wrote:

> Newbie question:
>
> I've compiled my own kernels (I am using a self-compiled 2.0.36) but use
> make clean make dep and make xconfig.  What is make-kpkg?

It's part of the kernel-package package, which is a set of scripts that
make building kernels much easier - it turns your kernels into a debian
package that can be installed etc, and has scripts to make boot floppies
run lilo, and so on

Matthew

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo