SiS 6326

I bought a Tiger Direct PC, K6-2 350, with an SiS 6326 8MB AGP video card.
However, with that video card, I cannot get X to work.

We found a card specific server on the Xfree ftp site with some support
for the SiS 6326. We downloaded both svga and svga16 servers, but cannot
get the card to work with either. What little does happen convinces my
colleague that the XF86Config file is not right.

If someone has a XF86Config file for the svga server that is known to work
with an SIS 6326, I'd appreciate your sharing it with me.

David Teague dbt@elentari.cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux: Because software should not be expected to crash.