WordPerfect: suddenly ending storing

Just to add some noise to the various WordPerfect threads,
these are the error messages, I get when I try to install it.

./install.wp: line 11:   764 Segmentation fault      $Platform/ins/wpinstg color grey >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
./install.wp: line 13:   765 Segmentation fault      $Platform/ins/$Exec $Menu $Values $bgcolor

btw, I use a normal Hamm-system, and have xpm4.7, libc5 and xlib6
installed from the oldlibs (just for Wordperfect, so I don't know
if they would work in general)

An xwp file is created, but it gets a Segmentation fault, too.

Any ideas what's going wrong?

thanks in advance

Ingo

--
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling
scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't