Re: Losing Linux

I've done this very procedure on numerous machines, numerous times; and it
has worked perfectly every time. The only think that I must add is that
often if you haven't run LILO you can still have to recreate the master boot
record. And when you're using a boot disk, it can sometimes recreate it on
the disk itself - rather than the partition. (I've never been able to see
the drive letter option working) My method of ensuring that the right MBR is
redone, is to run the command from C: that way I can check to ensure that
the correct drive is being accessed.

Jolyon