Re: Losing Linux

First off, I know this sounds obvious, but make sure your BIOS settings
are letting you boot first from floppy, then HD, not from HD first,
which might cause this...  Then, if you had LILO installed, try using:

fdisk [drive letter] /mbr

on your HD's master boot record.  My fiance had a similar problem once
when she went from linux back to windows. That fixed it, although in her
case, it was in regards to being able to boot from the HD after moving
back to Windoze, as opposed to booting from floppy...

Also, are you sure the floppy's not corrupt? Might wanna check it on
another system.

That's just my guess, I've personally not tried to re-install Win95,
although my current system dual boots.  I hope this helps somewhat.

Mac.