No such site (UUCP-News)

Hi all,

I'm getting Email and News via UUCP, email works (can read and send), I
get news, can also write, but they don't get sent :-(

When I do  uupoll downtown  I get "no such site" and only receive news.

I use uucp, exim, inn and pine, all from the original Debian distribution
CD 2.0 (Kernel 2.0.34).

My UUCP provider is downtown, my linux-system-name thebetteros, my point-
name is ntrulez, my email-address fpage@ntrulez.oche.de

I have the following config-files (stripped commentaries)

/etc/uucp/call

        downtown        untrulez        *****

/etc/uucp/config

        nodename        ntrulez

/etc/uucp/sys

        system downtown
        alias downtown.oche.de
        alias news.oche.de
        alias downtown.UUCP
        time any
        baud 115200
        port ACU
        phone 02418863200
        protocol ig
        protocol-parameter g packet-size 1024
        protocol-parameter g window 6
        protocol-parameter g remote-packet-size 1024
        protocol-parameter g remote-window 6
        protocol-parameter g timeout 12
        protocol-parameter G packet-size 1024
        protocol-parameter G window 6
        protocol-parameter i packet-size 1024
        protocol-parameter i window 6
        protocol-parameter i remote-packet-size 1024
        chat-timeout 90
        chat ogin: \L word: \P
        call-login untrulez
        call-password ****

/etc/news/feeds

        ME:*::
        overview:*:Tc,WO:/usr/lib/news/bin/overchan
        news.oche.de\
                :*,!junk/!local\
                :Tf,Wnm:news.oche.de

/etc/news/hosts.nntp

        downtown:

/etc/news/inn.conf

        domain: ntrulez.oche.de
        organization: User of a better OS
        server: downtown
        pathhost: ntrulez.oche.de
        fromhost: ntrulez.oche.de

/etc/news/send-uucp.cf

        downtown        gzip           10048576      18,19,20,21,23,1
        news.oche.de    gzip           10048576      18,19,20,21,23,1

/etc/news/server

        thebetteros

/etc/news/nnrp.access

        stdin:Read Post:::*
        localhost:Read Post:::*
        127.0.0.1:Read Post:::*
        *.ntrulez.oche.de:RP:::*

Sorry for the long mail, but I did not just want to write "news don't
work" :-)

Kind regards

Frederick