MAILER-DAEMON@telmer "DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE"

I keep getting this message placed into my various mailboxes and can't
figure out what is doing it. Pine 4.05 can't see them but when I log in I
always "have mail" and it bugs me:) I partially understand what the
message is for (something to do with pop or imap) but I can't figure out
what keeps creating them after I delete them. I do not have any pop pr
imap software installed. I do however infrequently use netscape mail and
have it pointed at the same folders as pine is. Could netscape be creating
these messages? Cheers, Colin.

--
Colin Telmer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
<mailto:telmerco@telmer.com>