Re: PCI Linksys card in Hamm

Hi Cristov,

I am pretty sure that Linksys cards are based on Dec Tulip cards and not on NE 2000. I am using Linksys Etherfast 10/100. You can either use the slink system and select the tulip card or get the program from kernel 2.2 and compile it in hamm. Both of them works.

For further info, please look at www.linksys.com. All their cards are based on DEC tulip with/without PNIC. However, slink drivers take care of that.

Hope that helps,
Vaidhy