Re: Find

I can't say I'm a grep whiz but I don't think it will do what I'm looking for.  For
example if I'm looking for a certain word in a long text file, the file is loaded
in an xterm window, will grep find the word and place it in front of me
highlighted?  In windows I hit "ctrl+f", I get a pop up that allows me to enter a
word, search for the word up or down and the program places it in my view.
Kent