Re: fvwm2 menu not working

I think that your ~/.fvwm2rc may override the system.fvwm2rc in /etc
somewhere; IIRC, it says in the man pages and/or the comments on the system
file that you should use ~/.fvwm2/*.hook for customization.  I just copied
the one from /etc/ into my home directory to be safe and have never had any

On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 08:00:09PM +0000, M.C. Vernon wrote:
> Ah, I did have a .fvwm2rc (to bind f9 to something), and removing that
> works.....
> I'm still mystified tho....
> Matthew

Never commit yourself!  Let someone else commit you.