Re: minor problems

Ok, I figured as much on the blinking problem, but I've tried
different mouse configurations with no luck... I think that is my
problem with the sym links as well, but I don't know what permissions
I need to have for them ftp accessible?

And as for the ram, yes it counts up 98304K I believe on system boot,
and Winblows 98 sees it all, just booting linux only sees 64 Megs of it.