RE: Slink, xbase-common and xdm...

Interesting - if I can ever figure out how to get into the system I'll do
that :-) There's no way to shut down and reboot clean - xdm won't do
anything till you log in <g>...

Now I'm wondering if maybe my work PC's boot disk will work... I wish I had
known about this bug (or the "no - don't fool with it" answer) before I did
it :-)

Oh, and insert obligatory complaint about how slow Netscape 4.x runs...