Re: SB16 PnP / ISApnp

> >JUst post the isapnp.conf you have to the list, we'll take a look at it.
>
> Actually, I haven't edited mine at all, so unless the kernel
> compilation does something to it, there's no sound stuff in it.

I have had problems with compiling sound support for PnP soundblasters
into the kernel, but never any problem with using as module.  I have
always thought that this was due to the kernel not initializing the PnP
before the soundcard since compiling sound support into the kernel for my
non-PnP card corks without a hitch.  Perhaps try compiling your sound as a
module and starting it with the propper arguments.

insmod sb irq=...

I don't remember where I found the documentation on commandlines, but it's
probably in /usr/src/linux/Documentation.

Hope this helps
-Dan