Re: Redirecting display output to multiple monitors

pedro.i.sanchez@altavista.net:
> I have three computers on a LAN. I want to run an application in one of
> them and have the display output showing on the other two at the same
> time. I guess what I'm trying to do is something like MS netmeeting. Is
> this possible?

I'm not familiar with netmeeting, and others have already noted methods for
X, but if you just want the output of a console command to show on several
terminals, you could use tee(1) or tail(1) with the -f option or named
pipes (mkfifo(1)).

Jiri
--
<jiri@baum.com.au>
We'll know the future has arrived when every mailer transparently