Re: HP DeskJets

I would also look at installing the gs-aladdin package from the non-free
part of Debian.  It has a special HP Deskjet driver compiled into it.
You can specify lots of features such as print quality, color mode,
paper type, etc.  See the gs-hpdj man page once it is installed.  You
then will have to modify your print filter(use magicfilter as others
have suggested) to specify the options you want.

Brian

*- On  8 Feb, Alec Smith wrote about "Re: HP DeskJets"