Re: Redirecting display output to multiple monitors

*- On  8 Feb, pedro.i.sanchez@altavista.net wrote about "Redirecting display output to multiple monitors"
> Hello,
>
> I have three computers on a LAN. I want to run an application in one of them and have the display output showing on the other two at the same time. I guess what I'm trying to do is something like MS netmeeting. Is this possible?

[your email client failed to wrap your message]

Look at the vncserver and xvncviewer Debian packages.  There are also
servers and viewers for lots of other OS's at http://www.orl.co.uk/vnc/.
You can even connect to your desktop with a Java enabled web browser,
pretty slick!

--
Brian
							   - unknown