Re: Netscape woes...

Ok, I removed the .netscape directory and now the script in /usr/bin/X11/netscape works
fine. (This seems to start v4.05)  This is when I get the "Aborted." error message.

Now if I type /usr/local/netscape/netscape I still get the bus error.  I wonder if
anyone else is having problems with v4.5.  Something is screwy here, because the script
in the X11 directory (the debian thing) appears to call the exec in the
/usr/local/netscape directory...  I am confused... :O

Thanks for you help!

Doug