Kernel configurations

Folks,

I now have several networked Linux boxes; but they all have different
hardware and do different things and they have different kernels.

I have trouble keeping track of what options are compiled into which
kernels and I'm beginning to be frustrated.  Can anyone suggest a way
of doing this?

Ideally, I'd like to keep a file with the options in it somewhere, be
able to change one option and recompile the kernel.  I'd also like to
be able to do it on one central system that's faster than the others.

Simon Read

Formal ASICs, Ltd.
Suite 215
222 Main Street