how to mount remote file system?

I have a linux box serving as a web server.  This computer has no
monitor on it and is stashed in a remote corner.  I administor it via
telnet.  (Maybe the wrong way...).  I'd like to mount part of it's
filesystem on the linux box at my desk, so I can update the web pages.
 How can I do this?  I have not played with network file systems under
linux yet (except for samba, and there only being able to go from the
windows machine to my linux box ... which is how I have to download
stuff from the internet as I can't yet get the linux box to see the
internet through the corporate firewall and network).

==
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze

Debian Gnu Linux, Live Free or .....