Re: KDE debs

pewe@ifconnection.de writes:

>     Sorry Noah, but the potato qt1g_1.42-1.deb depends on libc6 (>= 2.0.7u),
>      which is not standard on a Hamm System. You've got at least to use a
>      Slink-System (which is not available on CD, so let's wait another few
>      weeks :-().

Curious about something...

I didn't know there was a qt-1.42.deb available, so yesterday I downloaded the
qt source and compiled my own.  I have libc6.2.0.7t - do I need to upgrade to
a new version to get them to work?  I tried some of the example code that
comes with the qt source, and they seemed to work fine...