Re: In "stall" ing

Ryan Kleimola wrote:

> When I tried installing Debian Linux it stops booting after this message
> comes up:
>
> RAMDISK: Compressed Image found at block 0
>
> Why does it do that? and how can I fix it?

The Ramdisk is where the system mounts your root partition for the
install, I dont think that you will want to disable it.  you might try
the "tecra" rescue and driver disks, they might solve your problem.

Disclaimer
	I know nothing, and thus am not responsible for the consequenses of
taking my advice.

as far as I know, there is nothing wrong with trying out the "tecra"
disks

resc1440-tecra.bin
drv1440-tecra.bin

Good Luck