To: downtown!news@ntrulez.oche.de
Subject: Execution failed
From: uucp <uucp@ntrulez.oche.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 20:01:07 +0100

Message from UUCP on ntrulez Thu Feb  4 20:01:06 1999

Your execution request failed because you are not permitted to execute
	rnews
on this system.
Execution requested was:
	rnews

------------------------------ schnapp -------------------------------

What's wrong? I did uupoll as root, don't understand this. Could someone
please tell me which commands to "man" and/or to issue? Do I need
additional software, besides UUCP, exim (kind of sendmail), procmail and
pine?

Another mail was sent to root:

------------------------------ schnipp -------------------------------

A UUCP execution request failed:
	rnews
The request was made by
	downtown!news
The following files have been saved:
	/var/spool/uucp/.Failed/downtown/X./X.downtowdcc58
	/var/spool/uucp/.Failed/downtown/D./D.downtowdcc58

So the good thing is: the news are saved, but how do I get them back?
Which command do I need to run in order to re-try and deliver the news?

Thanks for your help and kind regards

Frederick