Re: X woes (potato)

On Thu, Feb 04, 1999 at 05:30:33AM -0600, Björn Elwhagen wrote this:
> I get the exact same error-message as you do but i weren't able to solve
> your the problem your way. This is the change i did accordning to my
> interpretation of you fix.
>
> 47:  ;;
> 48:    default)
> 49:       ;;
>
> I don't know too much scripting so i don't actually know what you would
> accomplish by this fix but i do know that i get this error-message
> instead:
>
> /etc/X11/Xsession: [: sh: binary operator expected
>
> What is wrong?

Solved. For some reason it didn't allow me to have a personal .xsession
in my homedir, which have worked just fine b4. Some setting must have
changed, although allow-user-xsession is set.

// Marwin

--
| Björn Elwhagen aka Marwin             Finger marwin@arwen.mumin.nu |
| Student at Wexio University           for PGP public key.          |