Re: reading /usr/doc files

Hi there,

on "bo" Debian/Linux I found it very convenient to put /usr/doc
on the apache www server (e.g. with a symlink in /var/www).
With an NS Navigator 4.0 I could then browse /usr/doc
and read the documentation regardless of  format.
Even *.txt.gz files could be read because seemingly the browser
decompressed them 'on the fly' .

Unfortunately my newly installed NS Communicator 4.5 doesn't
show this feature though I believe it is capable of.

Is anyboby out there to help with the configuration ?

Markus

Markus Stausberg
InfoLytics AG
Marktstrasse 8