dual boot?

Hi,

>I am interest in Linux, but I don't decide yet if I choose it or not.
>So I'd like to install Linux and Windows NT 4.0 together.
>That means I want to make my computer dual bootable.

If you are new to linux I suggest you install linux in a partition but
keep booting linux from a diskette and leave this dual boot issue with
lilo for later... You have nothing to change in the harddisk boot
information (no risk to do something wrong and crash NT boot...) and when
you want to boot linux you just have to insert the rescue diskette.

Lilo is great but perhaps you are curious to see linux running first!...

Best,

Marko