Re: Why use xterm-debian?

On Thu, Feb 04, 1999 at 13:38:49 +0100, Björn Elwhagen wrote:
> I've been annoyed for a long time now with the fact that Debian uses
> xterm-debian as the TERM-variable. It can't surve any purpose for all i
> know,

RTFM. In this case, http://master.debian.org/~branden/xsf.html , or
(depending on your install) /usr/doc/xbase/README.Debian or
/usr/doc/xterm/README.Debian .

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would