Unidentified subject!

Hi,

Many thanks for all of you that made Linux (and Debian) a reality.

It is perhaps not worth mention but I wrote a simple perl-Tk script (based
on the widget script) easily configurable which generates X-windows GUI
interfaces for user/shell commands.

It is not bullet-proof but I find it useful, since it avoids the
overload of programming a new GUI for each program/script I write and use
interactively.

I called it xcmd and those interested can download it from
ftp://lince.cii.fc.ul.pt/pub/linux in deb, rpm ot tar.gz packing formats.

It can be called by typing "xcmd", "xcmd your_command" or "xyour_command"
(after ln -s /usr/local/xcmd ~/bin/xyour_command).

Comments and/or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

 			   Pedro J. O. Sebastião

 Centro de Física da Matéria Condensada	    Voice: +351 1 7904754/7904700
 Av. Prof. Gama Pinto 2			      Fax: +351 1 7954288
 P-1649-003 Lisboa, Portugal		    email: pedros@lince.cii.fc.ul.pt
					     http://lince.cii.fc.ul.pt/~pedros