dns/bind question

Hi,

	I have a Linux box at home that isn't connected to Internet (i
haven't a modem yet :-( ).
	I need to configure this guy so that I have a working dns that be
able to answer correctly requests for its name (paracleto).
	Does somebody has a recipe about how to configure bind for this
purpose?
	My problem arose when I tried to install sybase ASE. It work only
with TCP communication and needs a correctly answer from resolver for the
name of the host it is installed, I guess :-((
	I don't know if I need a IP for this or not. Any way, I enabled
the dummy interface in the kernel and it's correctly set for
IP=192.168.100.100, if that matter :-(
	Any suggestion, please!?

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes | "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
IPEN-CNEN/SP       | is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Prov. 19.21