Re: Stupid Netscape question

I seem to be missing libxpm.so.4 or so my system tells me when I try to run
netscape.  While in Linux I can't download it from anywhere!  Suposedly
there is a ver. ...so.4.8, never saw it, but I did find a few places with
4.7, but I couldn't figure out a way to download it.  None of the ftp
programs seem to work at the places that have it. (Lynx dosn't work, and the
other browser (I forgot the name of it) dosn't seem capable of downloading
files.  Where can I get this library?

I guess I'll need to get it with windows, mount the win drive and move it to
linux.  This is what I did with my 1st install of netscape and maybe why it
wouldn't work?