Re: Stupid Netscape question

I got it installed.  Thanks.  Just as everything else, I seem to have bad carma or
something.  I started from scratch, right down to downloading it again.  This time the
netscape installer worked, However, when I tried to run it (using "netscape" at the
prompt) I got something like... agh! I forget exactly what it said, but it mentioned
"libxpm.so.4" either not there, or not working.  I'm using hamm (how do I find out
what release?).   Ideas?  It will be so nice to be able to message while still in
Linux rather than booting back and forth from Linux and Windows.