Re: Goodbye, people!

Two months ago I loaded Debian on my box.  Prior to that I had one year of experience
with windows 95.  I used windows for email and the net mostly.  About one month and
two weeks ago I wanted to switch to Red Hat as I heard it was easier to use.  I
received encouragement from the list to stick with Debian.  While I have no other
distribution to compare it to, I'm glad I did.  After getting over the realization
that I wouldn't have everything working that I wanted in Linux, right now, I began to
relax and it has become a hobby.  Well an obsession:)  I still haven't compiled my
kernel, my clock doesn't keep time, I have no printer................  but I know I
will get there.  What I do have is a system that doesn't crash every five seconds, it
is fast and very configurable  I guess what I'm trying to say is if I can work with
this O/S anyone can.  It just takes time.   Use Windows but keep plucking away at
Linux:)  Give yourself something to compare Windows to.
Good luck,
Kent