Re: KDM Sessions, was Re: RH vs Debian (Switch to Red Hat ?)

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 ulisses@pusa.eleinf.uv.es wrote:

> Hi,
>
> maybe you are interested in my /etc/X11/Xsession I've already suggested to
> the kdebase manteiner:
>
> On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Noah L. Meyerhans wrote:

etc, etc

Thanks for your file. I'll try bit. Actually I tried Noah's file as well,
but that didn't work for some reason with my machine.

I have meanwhile soved my problem that way, that I have now got only kde
and 'failsafe' as my kdm options.

I then modified 'failsafe' that way that while starting it
actually starts windowmaker and dfm (written by Achim Kaiser, I really
like that, does anybody know, where to find this person?) as well. From
windowmaker I can start fvwm etc...

hvirtane@cc.jyu.fi