Re: Printing problems

Patrick Colbeck wrote:
> I haven't made any changes to my printing setup but all of a sudden I have
> started getting this error when trying to print
>
> no connect permissions
>
> I am using Debian 2.0 upgraded to Slink and I do an update by APT every
> week. My last update was yesterday perhaps this may have casued the problem ?

You probably have lprng_3.5.2-1.2 installed which has a bug with
permissions. lprng_3.5.2-1.3.deb fixes the bug and it
should available at the mirrors. If that does not help, check
the mailing list archives and see what
Chuck Stickelman <stick@richnet.net> wrote under subject
"LPRng - Solved!!"

// Heikki
--
Heikki Vatiainen                  * hessu@cs.tut.fi
Tampere University of Technology  * Tampere, Finland