Re: hdparm

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Alexander N. Benner wrote:

> Ship's Log, Lt. Brandon Mitchell, Stardate 310199.2331:
> >
> > /etc/rc.boot/hwtools
>
> I thought /etc/rc.boot is obsolete ...

In slink?  If so, someone should do some checking:

root@wm7-214(p3):/root# dpkg -S /etc/rc.boot
setserial, nethack, hwtools, kbd, sysvinit: /etc/rc.boot

Thanks,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~bhmit1 |
|  The above is a completely random sequence of bits, any relation to an   |
|                     actual message is purely accidental.                 |