RE: dual boot?

 Its possable with winnt 4.0.  Winnt 4.0 and 95 react the same way to
lilo, but this is with installing Linux after the win (I haven't tried
the other way yet).  Winnt 5.0 spazes if it detects linux (something
about detecting another os. I really don't remember what it says),
makes me wonder if Microsoft wants only one os (theirs) on a box.

--Dano