Re: debian-user trailer line: incomprehensible to those who need it

The ironic thing is that the trailer on debian-devel is better suited
for debian-user and vice versa:

I agree it should be changed.

Brian

*- On  1 Feb, Jens B. Jorgensen wrote about "debian-user trailer line: incomprehensible to those who need it"