Re: smail or sendmail

      Martin, I've read many good things about the exim MTA here.
*Is it as powerful (configurable) as sendmail?*  I've run smail and
sendmail--sendmail, because it's very standard for the work I'm
getting into soon.  Exim will be the next one I'll run, though, just
to see what it will do.

      Oh, and for the one who asked the first question in this thread,
make sure you've installed bind if you're getting a domain and won't
have someone else running your nameserver.  There is some excellent
documentation on bind (named) at
http://metalab.unc.edu/LPD/HOWTO/
under "DNS HOW-TO," IIRC.

Art