Re: ethernet collisions

These are combo cards (cheap ne2000 clones) in the 10base-T mode, which I
don't think has full-duplex.

Funny, rebooting didn't make any difference but I went away for an hour
and when I came back and used the computers there were no more collisions
and there haven't been any since (I haven't rebooted either).

Bob

----