Big Problem with Debian-Installing...

Helleo,

sorry but I don't understand the user-list-system. Where must I send a mail to,
so that I get an answer ? Please tell me how the system works.
But I also have another problem with my Debian-Installation. I hope I will get
an answer on my question without being in the list now.
I bought the New Debian Kernel 2.0 on 2 CD's. The Install-program is written by
Ezanard. I haven't found some information about my problem on the Debian.org -
page.

So now there comes my problem :
I have an old CD-ROM , a Mitsumi FX001D with an interface card. I made two
bootdisks, one with the resc1440.bin and the second with the drv1440.bin, but
when the install-program asks me from which drive I want to install and I give
the answer 'CD-ROM' and put in the driver-disk then the install-program resets
and I have the startscreen before me. I'am sure that the CD-ROM is
right-connected because I also have WIN 95 on my PC which works very well with
the drive. I also made new boot-disks but the effect is the same. Always when I
want to install the "Operating System Kernel" it restarts the Install-Program
after reading the driver-disk. Sorry for repeating my problem but I don't know
if I gave enough information to you.
I hope you can help me and if not perhaps you know somebody (newsgroup etc.) who
can help me !!!

Thanxs
Alexander