setserial question

I use dip to connect to my ISP.

I've just installed kernel 2.2.1. When I connect, I get a message saying:

	"Use of setserial/setrocket to get SPD_* flags is deprecated"

This seems to be said more in sorrow than in anger, since the process then
goes off correctly. But what does it mean, and what can I do about it?

I'm using hamm, BTW.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell  -  running Linux Debian 2.0
acampbell@achc.demon.co.uk  http://www.achc.demon.co.uk

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on..."   - Edward Fitzgerald (Rubaiat of Omar Khayyam)