Re: netscape

Hi Brian,

you wrote on: 28 Jan 99 at 15:10 (received 28.01.99)
about       : _netscape_

>I've run into this before, but can't remember how to solve it.
>When I try to run netscape (downloaded from netscape's site - v4.5), I get
>the following error:
>"can't load library 'libXpm.so.4'"

You can either install some libs from the "oldlibs" section (don't
remember which though) or get the netscape 4.5 from folder "unsupported",
make sure, the name has glib20 in it. That's the version to support the
newer libs in kernel 2.x instead of 1.3

>Tried finding libXpm.so.4 using dselect in
>the frozen dist.  No luck.

The name of the package is something else (sorry, don't remember).

Kind regards

Frederick